Monday, August 27, 2007

Thoughts, Hammock, and the Seas


The heady scent of the deep sea clings to my senses from the hammock where I am resting, just beneath the leaning trunk of a frail elongated palm tree as if trying to hug the grayish powdery sands of this Pantukan cove...


I hear the calming sounds of the splashing waters of the ripples as they race against each other for the coveted kiss transforming into tiny effervescence before vanishing through the pebbled sandy shores... The whistling hum of the tide carries a musical undertone which conveys something unfathomable.



Nearby are children’s innocent roars of excitement...trying their new skills at swimming...?



The panoramic lush mangrove trees lining the still-forested coastline provides a cinematic masterpiece...



The greenish hue of the Igacos mountains opposite is a revelation how fully gifted this part of the world is...



To someone in pain, the seas bring tranquility. To the mind, body and soul...the most modern medicines can’t rival this natural remedy...



All I want is to float ... fly ... and drown myself to this exotic bliss...To savour this exceptional experience…Of being one with nature’s treasures...



I just hope...everything will always stay this way...



Unfortunately, nothing and no one stays the same...



Except changes…

No comments:

About Me

zamboanga city, Philippines