I received a text message from my sister last week. She excitedly told me about this particular article on the official mag of one famous airline. She just arrived in Manila airport to buy some items for her business. Of course i was impressed! That was my best friend, the 3rd guy from the left.
And Instituto Esthetico is partly his. Who wouldn't be proud! He did hit jackpot this time! Imagine, being featured in that particular magazine. I didnt know him to be secretive for a very important info like this one.. and he didnt tell me anything about it!
Well, in a way this wasn't the first time. There were several local magazines who have featured him before this; and in the first place he already had a handful of patients who came from the showbiz world, in fact he did the nose job of an upcoming star who won a particular talent search.
Anyways, i asked and congratulated him about this particular article.
Gaga, 150 thousand a month for 2 months yan.
I was dumbfounded.
Ok.






No comments:
Post a Comment